Senior Housing Resources
Many people are unaware of all the advantages of senior living. Once they discover the maintenance-free lifestyle, social connections, and engaging activities they wish they’d moved in sooner. The chef-prepared meals, local transportation, and onsite amenities make our community a haven for all.
Here are some useful websites that can inform your decision about senior living:
- Grace Management’s Senior Living Spectrum identifies the various types of senior living options and provides a guide to selecting the appropriate level of care.
- Where You Live Matters is a site provided by The American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) and has a variety of unbiased videos, articles and infographics addressing everything from selecting the right living situation to adjusting to a senior living community.
- Learn more about our management company, Grace Management, Inc.
- Onondaga County Office for Aging
- New York State Office for the Aging
- Elder Helpers